So I’m trying to get back in this thing I call blogging and one day I vow to have a story with content, and stuff with some funny throw in. It’s going to be fantastic, until that point I’m going to stick with my safety net of memes.
Here is my top 5 list of what I plan to read this summer. I’m pretty sure I can handle 5 books based on my list. A lot of this is going to depend on the availability at the library through my Kindle. I may even go old school and actually physically go into the library and see if some of these are available that way.
1. FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell This one will be one I will need to check out physically. I know real world problems when the library doesn’t have it available for download. I’m enjoying Eleanor and Park so I don’t expect anything less from this one.
2. Once Upon a Tower by Eloisa James This one I actually now physically own thanks to one of my besties who happened to go to a romance novel book conference and stand in line and have this book signed for me and ask her specifically if she would include one of her witty puns when she signed it. If your okay with a little historical romance that is fairly smartly written and witty, Eloisa fills that void and then you want to read one after the other cause it’s like popcorn.
On a side note I really want to include a few books in a few series, but I’m pretty sure they aren’t at the library yet. Kiera Cass The One and Cress part 3 of the Lunar Series by Marissa Meyer.
3. If I’m going to dedicate to a list I should also attempt to read what I have. Middlesex is a classic from what I’ve been told and I grabbed it a Thrift store a few months ago. It’s kind of out there for my normal reading. I need to read more classics for sure. My YA series obsession maybe coming to a slow down.
4. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison I’ve heard a lot about and may bite the bullet and download it since it is a decent price on Amazon.
5. Anne of Green Gables. I’ve read it a gazillion times and I was able to download it free on the kindle and it’s my in between books read when I’m waiting for my next available library book. I’m probably on chapter 5 over a span of 3 months but I’m okay with that.
This list sounded very easily doable at first now I’m like…I don’t know. I’m sure 3 at the most. I don’t see me slacking on reading anytime soon.