I grabbed this from Sunday Stealing a place where if you ever need meme inpsiration that’s the place to go. Hey, I haven’t done one in awhile so it’s not like I do them everyday, like back in the day. Besides you wanted more blog for your buck didn’t you?
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Could be worse. I actually made an attempt to do my hair and makeup this morning. Definitly document this day in history.
2. How much cash do you have on you? $10 I think. Just a note, my work has a deli (which is soo convenient) thing is they only take cash or check. I haven’t had checks since…uhm 2004 or so. (seriously) Luckily we do have an ATM in the break room. We do work for the bank after all. Thing is I don’t bank with works bank, so it’s a $2.00 charge. I try to stay clear from the ATM and deli at all costs. Last week the deli announced you can now charge your lunch/snacks to your pay check. Which is a really good/ bad thing. I will try very hard to use that option sparingly.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Floor. Would you like me to use it in the form of a sentence? My concrete floor could really use some wood..or tile or something.
4. Favorite planet? I have to say Pluto. Don’t even tell me it’s not a planet, cause it is. I don’t care what those smarty pants scientists think. Pluto gets no respect.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Probably the same person. There’s all of 2 people that ever call me. My husband and my mother.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Before I changed phones, my ringtone was the theme song from I Dream Of Jeanie. Your jealous I can have a ringtone with my name in it aren’t you? 😉 I’d love to find it again. Right now it’s Boomer Sooner for everyone else but my husband, who has Texas’ anthem. (The Eyes of Texas are upon you…) I will admit that there are times when I start to hear the drums going for Boomer Sooner on my phone I want to just let the call go through so I can hear the entire song.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Im wearing this pink shirt that I actually cant stand cause it really doesn’t suit my color. Im in a clothes conundrum but would hate to have to spend more money on myself. (My husband has spoiled me the last few weeks.)
8. Do you label yourself? Probably.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Cheap flip flops I got for $5 at the gas station because my previous pair had a blow out and it was on our way to Texas to see Brad Paisley. They aren’t designer that’s for sure.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright please. Im losing my awesome window seat at work. Im kinda sad about that.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I have no idea who the person is before me that took it.
12. What does your watch look like? I don’t have a watch. I do remember my Swatch Watch back in 7th or 8th grade. It was pink and it had like a boy and girl’s feet from the ’50’s on it. Yeah I remember that.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was still kind of awake trying to locate my Adobe Masters Collection disk so I could get it installed on my new lap top. I didn’t want to make a big shebang about it since yes I admit I just got a camera as well. My hoopty top was on it’s last leg and when it finally gave the blue screen of death in the middle of my Excel project, and the hubs had done everything possible he could with it…that was the final straw to him. I needed something that was going to be able to manage the tons of photos I take and all the design programs I use. I know I need an Apple but the hubs knows Windows like the back of his hand and this one was a reasonable price and has a dedicated graphics card. (Whatever that means…)
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Probably on my way home or something like that from the hubs.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? There’s a new one on 15th between Midwest Blvd and Air Depot. Hey you asked.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Probably Seriously or Whatever.
You made it through! Cookies for you!