I haven’t done a meme in a while like this one, thought it was pretty good. Deep thoughts and all.
1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why? I’m thinking theres several different periods of times that I was happiest. Sr. year of high school through college and meeting my hubby. I was in my prime as far being healthy and fit from tennis and for some crazy reason the boys were just falling at my feet. The hubs had to shoo them all the way.
I’d really like to say when my first two were born but I was in such a doom and gloom depression of just having a baby, moving out of state and finding out pregnant again. Talk about post partem. Im sad that I didn’t get to enjoy my babies like I should have. Thankfully the third came along 5 years later and made up for it so that was a happy time and we were financially very stable with work.
2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life? I think I’ve told this story before so I’ll spare you.
3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession? I have to say I don’t have it any more, it was the hoodie I bought at the GAP in the twin towers in NYC a year before they went down. I loved that hoodie for a lot of reasons than just keeping me warm. It finally bit the dust it was just so grungy looking. I wish I would have kept it.
4. Must-have makeup or beauty item? I’d say my Neutrogena SPF 15 moisturizer. It’s probably cheaper than most beauty products but it works for me and I’ve used it all up down to the very last drop. I don’t like to waste when I can cut open the bottle and get all the remains. I need some more but am using a cheaper non SPF version now. I’m really pretty low maintenance.
5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly? procrastination…period
6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him? Im thinking I wouldn’t be a friend if I didn’t.
7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart? For sure for my kids to be successful at whatever and love what they do. Sad that people have these hope for their kids but not so much for themselves.
8. Where do you see yourself five years from now? Hopefully with a college degree hanging on my wall and doing a job I love. Probably with more gray hair with a 16 year old driving…but lets not think about that particular part about whats to happen 5 years from now.
9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose? Mmm seeing as how I see myself with limited talent, I’ll easily give up my mad banana pudding making skills for being a great photographer.
10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring? Retirement huh..
-All 3 kids completed college
-A remodeled house
-A major trip somewhere
After retirement some grand kids to spoil and some daughter in laws to love and be bff’s with. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.
11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance…
Date…I’d say Brad Paisley. He seems pretty down to earth and has a great sense of humor (at least in his songs/videos) and I think he’d just be a fun date.
12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours… what are you going to do with your 2 days?
Mmm… maybe get some honey do stuff around the house…because surely being male means you should have full knowledge of all things fixing. Cars, home repairs, lifting heavy items, opening hard to open jars.
13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why? I’ll have to get back to you on that. I will say that names are big for me to mean something. For example myl fantasy football teams Schauberry Shortcakes – for Matt Schaub the Texans quarterback and it makes it girlie. I know I’m weird like that. I also have Girls Gone Gridiron. Here lately I have been playing War of Warcraft with the hubs. (If you can’t beatem mind as well join them) I won’t go into boring detail but one is a healer priestess like person her name is Holy Guacamole and my new one is Castaspella who is like a magician type person. I just realized I’ve probably said to much.
14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be?
For hubby to finish school in 2.5 seconds and find an awesome job.
The house to be completely revamped
A life time of paid in full vacations to go anywhere we want.
Im thinking that’s not too much to ask.
15. What is your earliest memory of puberty? Wow that’s one from left field. How ’bout we NOT go there.
16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be?
the laptop (there so better be wi fi there and electricity to power it..I mean what kind of island doesn’t have that stuff?)
my camera of course
an endless supply of Dr. Pepper
maybe some sunscreen..you know, just in case
toilet paper might be handy
My peeps and dogs would be there already right?