1. The phone rings; who don’t you want it to be? Bill Collectors
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Most of the time
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener for sure
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you? Hey beautiful…
5. Do you play the lottery? Funny story about the lottery. Yes we play (hang head in shame) Im completely clueless when it comes to what game to play and what pick to get, every time the hubs tells me what to play I always say yes to whatever the options and usually double my money more than what I’m supposed to. Yeah we never win either.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you? Bear Grills
7. Do you like to ride horses? It’s ok. It’s been a really really long time.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes funny story about that too but not quite fitting for the blog.
9. What is your favorite party game? Quarters…just kidding. Any kind of board game in a social setting works for me. I’d really like to find a Bunco group that needs a dedicated player cause I’m your girl.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? Heck No!
11. When was the last time that you lied? I don’t know (shifting eyes)
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Maybe
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued? The hubs of course.
14. Use six words to describe yourself. Mom, Wife, Blogger, Worker, Friend, Listener
15. Name a song that could make you cry? American Trilogy by Elvis…there’s a reason for that of course.
16. Are you pleased with your education? Not really. I’ve been feeling pretty low and worthless about it as I feel I’m going to be “stuck” in my rut for awhile.
17. How do you feel about gun control? I’m not a political person and certainly wont get into it.
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed? After the kids, dogs, and insurance papers the camera and the laptop.
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend? Not really ever.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I think about the past a lot as far as how good we really had it and I hate to admit how much I really miss Texas, even for just the smallest thing like good tasting water, and decent grocery stores. Despises Oklahoma and it’s grocery tax.
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read? Do people actually read those?
22. What are you told about your eyes? big and brown and that’s about it.
23. How tall is just right? I say 5’10 or so.
24. Where is your dream house located? If I said Texas, mom don’t take it personal.
25. Do you have a secret fetish? Uhm no…
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type? I’m sure I have with coke or something.
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper? No
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays? Probably when we lived in Tyler and saw a good work buddy off before she left for Italy.
29. When was the last time you were at Church? Easter weekend.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? In to town to watch the air show.
31. What was your favorite job? Being a mom to bad the pay and benefits were nil. Though being sno cone queen wasn’t to bad either.
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ? Ketchup, Mustard the usual.