1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)A large back deck patio set up with hot tub and tikki torches, the whole 9 yards.
2. What is your dream car? I’m not really big on fancy cars…but if you gave me a little convertible Thunderbird in canary yellow or powder blue, I wouldn’t mind. To bad it’s been discontinued.
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog? Facebook? Farmville? I don’t go much further than blogs and Facebook. I do like to indulge in Post Secret on Sunday’s as well.
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want? Either works for me, I’m not picky.
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up? Sit outside on my porch and just chill or blog or take pictures.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate. Hate..such a strong word.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m really still trying to figure that one out.
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance? I’d do Amazing Race with my hubs if I knew we wouldn’t kill each other along the way.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
Mrs. U my 2nd grade teacher was awesome…
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do? I don’t really have any desire to do anything illegal.. unless I could some how figure out how to rig the lottery numbers to make me win…than maybe.
11. What were you doing 10 years ago? Let’s see, I had just had a premature baby in April. I was probably still temporarily living in Dallas in a hotel.. tending to my baby who was almost up to par to finally come home at the end of June. Good times.
12. By this time next year, I … hope that we are in a much more “settled” and less “stressful hanging on one day a time” position. I don’t think that’s too much to ask for.
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? I think it could happen and I don’t see it in a good or bad way. I think a woman is just as capable of handling the presidency as a man…it appears women are already world leaders in some way in other countries, why not ours?
14. What is your greatest pet peeve? Arrogant people.
15. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? We went to Missouri, we saw, we went, we conquered. I begged the hubs to keep driving and take us to Branson, but it wasn’t in the budget. 😦
16. What are you dreading at the moment? Doing some laundry I guess…Mondays are always dreadful too.
19. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Not really
20. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Enjoying a few last moments of sleep, feeling bad for my hubby who had to get up at the crack of dawn to get his teeth scraped.
21. Do you have any famous relatives? No
22. How many different beverages have you drank today? I haven’t really had anything yet… I know, it’s 12:30!
23. What is something you are excited about? Excited and nervous and unsure all at the same time. Can’t really say any more than that yet.
24. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? large as in how many? 5-6 people? a few years. Unless you count my morning announcement at work to the department that it’s time to clock in. They pay me the big bucks for that ya know.
25. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I haven’t actually looked at myself this morning. I actually dread doing it.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? I think I was still up just tossing and turning.
27. What’s a word that you say a lot? Just one? Cause I say my company’s name at least 80 times a day M-F. It gets to the point that at the end of the day my tongue and mouth can’t articulate and say it properly.
28. Who is your worst enemy? Myself.