I apologize really…
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party? I think I fair better at attending. I’m not much of a hostess with the mostess.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you’ve been to. I’d have to say that the gathering of good friends that came to the “after party” of my wedding was the best impromptu party ever. Sure we were supposed to head off to our magical honeymoon but had the best time with old friends instead.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life? The whole awesomeness of seeing those gone before me and knowing they will be there waiting for me with open arms..of course getting to see the head hauncho and his amazing awesomeness too.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine? Light in general changes my attitude in general.. I just feel “happier” winter is a very depressing time for me.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift? Both works for me.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family? Man that’s hard. For sure clean house if it was guranteed to remain totally clean the entire week..something that never happens.
7. What song describes your mood today? mmm… I haven’t really decided what exactly my mood is.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.) My blue pyrex baking dishes and mixing bowls.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is? Blue Bell anything…
10. When was the last time you felt “tested?” Today..Everyday…
11. “[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop.” Chips N Dip/Queso my weakness. I’d eat chips n dip/queso for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
12. “—–” is the best motivation. Music