I’m kinda bored even though I have tons of housework to do. I’d rather just hang in my pajamas and do memes.
1. Have you ever been stung by a bee? I stepped on a dead a wasp who still had a little sting in him. Still hurts like a son of a gun..dead or alive.
2. What’s the sickest you’ve ever been? Probably when pregnant all three times, not including my issues with Wonder Boy. There’s just nothing like getting up and personal with your toilet on a daily basis, knowing it’s brand and other people’s brand. Oh look it’s a Crane..just like mine!
3. What’s your favorite form of exercise? Uhm… any kind that doesn’t cause pain, tears, and gnashing of teeth.
4. What’s your favorite Cyndi Lauper song? Girls Just Wanna Have Fun…it takes me back to my days of roller skating.
5. What did you do for your 13th birthday? I think it was a slumber party with a trip to the mall. They all kind of run together.
6. Are you afraid of heights? I’m not really afraid of heights as long as it’s not an open area type height, where I don’t have anything to hang on to or strapped into something. Standing on top of the roof of a high rise building is not my idea of a good time.
7. Have you ever taken dance lessons? Yes..I’d show pics but I won’t go there.
8. What’s your favorite newspaper? I’m not big on reading the Newspaper except The Daily Oklahoman on Sunday. That’s primarily for job searching, coupons, sales ads and funnies.
9. What’s your favorite Broadway / West End musical? Considering I’ve only seen Lion King on “Broadway” Pirates of Pennzance has been ingrained in my brain for the past several years because of the hubs. I’d also love to see Grease on Broadway. That’s one thing I love about the hubs, he’s a manly man but loves his musicals.
10. What’s the most memorable class you’ve ever taken? I’d have to say 9th grade Biology class stands out. Mrs Sanders was genius on getting to kids learn and fascinated with Science. I’m pretty sure she inspired my love of learning of plant life, animals and humans. If I were to ever teach, she’s the teacher I’d want to emulate. We learned how the structure of a cell is created with trash bags, balloons and whatever. Can we say ribosomes, and nucleic acid? Fun stuff!
11. What’s your favorite knock-knock joke? Knock Knock? Who’s There? Senor, Senor who? Senor britches when your pants fell down. –Wonder Boy just made that one up on the spot. The boy only communicates in jokes.
12. What’s your least favorite commercial? I’d have to say the indoor water park (I can’t think of the name of it…and it’s on the tip of my tongue..20 minutes later… Wolf Lodge) commercials on the radio. The kids call the mom’s cell phone acting like grown ups, saying their kids will be testing on water slides this year and need lots of practice. Other things like that. It was kind of cute the first time but I think the mom’s voice just grates on me after the nine hundred and sixty sixth time.
13. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be? Why would I want to go with a celebrity? Probably Ellen, she’d be a hoot and probably would pay my way. Could you throw in admission for the family too Ellen?
14. Do you prefer baths or showers? I’m more of a shower girl. I rarely bathe.
15. What’s your favorite newspaper comic strip? I like Zits and Baby Blues…my kind of people.
16. What’s your favorite breakfast food? I’m not a big breakfast person but if I’m headed to IHOP than I’m ordering eggs, pancakes and hash browns.
17. Who’s your favorite game show host? Well, Bob Barker will always have a special place in my heart.
18. If you could have a super power, what would it be? See the future or fly which is ever is easiest.
19. Do you like guacamole? Not really
20. Have you ever been in a food fight? Some how it seems all of a sudden like I’ve done these before. Yes, I’m pretty sure I have.
21. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
Soul Sister by Train- It comes on every morning and evening on my commute to work and any time in between. I can’t stand when they over play a song on the radio. I really like this song but it’s getting to the point where it’s making me ill. I can do Drops of Jupiter if requested too.
Any of Kelly Clarkson’s hits. Already Gone..sorry, I could break out in song at any moment, so brace yourself.
Maroon 5- Wake Up Call
Green Day- Time of Your Life
Throw in some Brad Paisley also, I’m an equal opportunity singer. *Disclaimer* all songs must be sung with the music/lyrics.
22. What’s your favorite infomercial? I have to say that Rotisserie cooker thing by Ron Popel “Set it and forget it” really makes me want to buy one. I haven’t that one in forever though. I try really hard to avoid all infomercials at all costs. I’ve even given up my beloved QVC.
23. What’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line? I’m sure it was for an amusement park of some kind for a couple of hours.
24. What’s on the cover of your address book or day planner? Uhm.. it’s gray and has Gateway on it. I haven’t had an address book since I started dating my hubs and this really sweet girl who shared my birthday gave me a sweet little address book with a teddy bear on it for my birthday. Everything is all stored in the ‘puter.
25. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths? Yep, here’s the incriminating evidence circa 1991 or 1992
Sorry S, it’s one of those things that had to be done. 😉
Can I just say I really loved my hair in 2007? Thank you.