I found this site called Sunday Stealing basically they “steal” every MeMe known to man in the blog o sphere and post it every Sunday. It is the Mecca of MeMe’s and I’m in the mood for a MeMe.
1. Never in my life have I been: so out of sorts about the future. I’ll just leave it at that as this is a long meme.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: I’m going to go with my husband for $500 Alex. I love him to death but… I do believe we cancel each other out because I drive him just as crazy. Funny thing is I can’t imagine driving anyone else to the looney bin than my hubs. I’m sure he feels the same for me.
3. High school was: Interesting…I guess. I do wish I could go back in time and give myself a good shaking and tell myself “YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH, SMART ENOUGH and GOSH DANG IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU!” I probably wouldn’t be so convinced though.
4. When I’m nervous I: Get fidgety and try and bury my head in the sand.
5. The last song I listened to was: A Paradox A Paradox… It’s a Pirates of Penzance thing, my hubs is obsessed with Broadway musicals..well with Pirates of Penzance anyway. Did I mention he drives me crazy?
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Uhm seeing as how I am married, this might cause a problem in a big way.
7. My hair is: nappy mousy brown.. Its growing out in a way that I’m not thrilled about. Would love to have a new color. It’s not going to happen any time soon though.
8. When I was 5: I’m a little foggy on.. I hadn’t started kindergarden yet because my birthday fell after September, so I’m pretty sure I ruled the roost in pre-school. I may have been 5 when I yanked a wash cloth from a kids mouth and pulled his tooth out. The kid should have handed me the wash cloth like he was supposed too. I was a baaaddd girl in pre-school.
9. Last Christmas: We had a blizzard and my kids spent Christmas Eve at my parents and didn’t get their presents from Santa until really late Christmas day. It was also their first “real” memorable experience with snow.
10. I should be..: cleaning my house…but MEMING is soo much more fun.
11. When I look down I see: 3 pairs of my shoes under the coffee table. Yeah I probably need to do something about that.
12. The happiest recent event was: I’d say Wonder Boy’s Special Olympics. I had a nice enjoyable day and felt “normal” for the first time in forever. I felt like I was doing what I should be doing instead of what I should have been doing (working).
13. If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I would be: Probably Courtney Cox character..is it sad I can’t remember her character name? Though Phoebe is funny but a little ditzy.
14. By this time next year: I really really hope we’ve settled to the point that the hubs is working a good job and I’ve re found myself and am happier.
15. My current gripe is: I think you all know my gripe..so I wont go there again.
16. I have a hard time understanding: Why it only takes 5.2 seconds for my somewhat clean house to get really dirty that fast.
17. There’s this girl I know that: is still trying to find herself.
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: By rule you’re supposed to report these kind of things to your betrothed first. At least from my understanding. Yes I said betrothed…my mind is stuck in 1895.
19. Take my advice: Never feed Gizmo after midnight.
20. The thing I want to buy: Lots of things really. New glasses for me and my kid, new clothes for spring, new washer/dryer.
21. If you visited the place I was born: Well the hospital isn’t much to see…but Brick Town is the place to be I guess. You’ve got the OKC memorial, great places to eat, the canal, lots of different things to do.
22. I plan to visit: I was just thinking about this. It’s funny all these years we’ve had a “place to visit” long trips to visit family and now we don’t really have any place we need to visit for family or long trips to take. Some beach somewhere would be nice though.
23. If you spent the night at my house: Uhm… well there’s a queen size mattress in my living room as we speak (long story) so we’ve got the bed. Give me a little time to tidy up before you come. K? Maybe we could have a slumber party and watch chick flicks and eat lots of chips and queso and junk and get rid of all these stinky boys for the night and just camp out in the living room and play games and do each others hair and make up.
24. I’d stop my wedding if: It would have to be really really bad like mis matched bridesmaid’s shoes or something (kidding)
25. The world could do without: Celebrity cheaters…or the media that exploits it. I just really feel it’s none of my beeswax.
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick the belly of a cockroach… or not.. I may have to come back to this one.
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: It’s been so long since I shopped for myself. Lunch I guess.
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: Dinner or my nifty flip flops and Clorox wipes. Can’t ever have to many of those.
29. My favorite blonde is: This may be challenging as most blonds aren’t really blonds… Spell check says blond(e) is spelled with out an e? What were we talking about?
30. My favorite brunette is: I’ll go with Reese Witherspoon though I think she’s a blonde now.
31. My favorite red head is: Julia Roberts, though I haven’t seen her around lately.
32. My middle name is: Michelle
33. In the morning I: Snooze at least 3 times and wake up with gut wrenching dread to start my day. It’s really sad and I know I should adjust my attitude.
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Fuzzy bunnies or kittens might be cool…or scary. I’ve never put much thought into it.
35. Once, at a bar: A co worker friend bought me a “car bomb” probably the worst tasting intoxicating drinking ever. She did it on a dare I think. Thankfully she made up for it with lemon drop shots. Ok that’s enough of my wild crazy drinking days…moving along.
36. Last night I was: Pretty tired and went to bed at a decent time. Woke up at 330 starving as if I hadn’t eaten all day. Had to eat a bowl of cereal to get back to sleep.
37. There’s this guy I know who: Is very talented, intelligent, passionate and excellent at what he does and supposedly knocks job interviewer’s socks off, but they don’t hire him.
38. If I was an animal I’d be: A cat I think. It might be fun to have a prestigious attitude about you while napping.
39. A better name for me would be:
40. Tomorrow I am: Hoping to get my house cleaned…what, I can’t have a day off before cleaning? Maybe lunch with the family too.
41. Tonight I am: Not sure. I need to hook up the Wii before my children have with drawls. We haven’t hooked it up since the new T.V.
42. My birthday is: October 3rd put it on your calendar, you’ve got plenty of time to save for me. 😉