Hershey’s is doing something really cool this year for Children’s Miracle Network during Easter. They are donating $10 for every blogger that joins in the hop by posting on their blog about the hop and then linking it up on their site (see rules below). Jen at MommaBlogsAlot and Laurie at Le Vie De Laurie both tagged me with a virtual basket. Mmmm…I could go for a Reese’s peanut butter egg right now.
Now to tag a person or two.
Camille at Out Numbered come on down, you’re the next contestant on the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop!
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasketBlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog URL will count towards the donation.