1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I’m not a big fan. I may eat one on a ravenous sugar binge because all the chocolate is gone. We normally don’t even buy peeps. No mention of Cadburry Cream Eggs?
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
I’m still trying to figure that one out. I’m a nervous creature of habit, get it from my mom.
3. People say, “April showers bring May flowers.” Do you enjoy Spring rains?
I do. I will also shamefully admit that a big spring thunderstorm gets my adrenaline pumping too. I’m sure I get that energy from the storm chasing hubs. I won’t be surprised if in the next couple of months were dragged out for a chase.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker’s face on their bodies. I can’t imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
It would probably have to be my kids, because I can’t imagine any other face I’d want tattooed permanently to my body.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Tattoo for sure, I’ve even considered something small, but probably never will and don’t really have a legit reason to have one anyway. I’m just not that big into jewelry and if I don’t wear earrings I certainly wouldn’t wear a nose ring, besides I hate my nose and do not need something to attract it even more. So glad I got that one off my chest.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
It is the birthday weekend of my oldest who is turning 11. He was born on Good Friday aka April Fools Day and I brought him home from the hospital on Easter Sunday. Easter always comes around one kids birthday or the other. The point is we will be having some kind of Easter celebrating along with birthday. What specifically, is unknown.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Don’t make me have to choose, you might as well ask me which child I love the most.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
A squirrel. I haven’t uploaded it yet. I’m easily amused and fascinated with all the nature around here. We former suburb folks aren’t used to it.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Sadly I couldn’t even tell you. English Comp possibly.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
The time it takes to actually get it all done. Which something always never gets done.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Sadly none at the moment. My last pair bit the dust last summer. I need remedy that right away. I did throw on some shorts after work today which was so nice.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
purples and blues and greens. It really is all about my mood more so than the color.