This week Lid is having a giveaway for a really cute apron just for linking up and playing along.
1. Are you pleasant when you’re ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient? I’d like to think I’m pleasant enough. I don’t get sick enough to really know. I’m probably more of a whiner than anything.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction? Here recently I’m cursing under my breath in jealousy, as I still have to go to work.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve? Uhm just one? Cooking, I get by but would love to be just so awesome at it that people beg and plead me to make some specialty of mine. That hasn’t really happened yet.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine’s Day? No.
5. What song is on your mind today? I haven’t really had anything “stuck” today, which is unusual for me. Dang I spoke to soon… The Free Credit Report.com commercial just came on. F to the R to the E E dot com…
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic? I like both but haven’t really watched to many of either one lately.
7. How well do you “compartmentalize” your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
I probably do it to much actually…I’m really good at doing that. It’s all part of the job.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you’re single, to your best friend.) At this moment I can’t think of anything specifically because I’m trying to get my “woe is me” pout on, cause he won’t let me watch Idol. Sadly it’s not working. Doesn’t he know Ellen is on tonight? Maybe his humor.. His chocolate brown eyes? Grr…
P.S. he caved…he’s a keeper. See honey it wasn’t that painful. 🙂
9. When was the last time your heart raced? raced for my beloved or just in general? for my beloved not really sure. It did race after I did my morning ritual of racing up 4 flights of stairs getting to work
10. What are your memories of Valentine’s Day at school?
Typical commercialized cards and candy, nothing overly exciting that I can remember. (Aren’t I just a bubbling bowl of joy and love today?)
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine’s Day, which would you prefer? Chocolate in the sampler variety would be nice. Please? Thanks! I take chocolate of any kind, from strangers too. I’m easy… I mean easy in the sense I easily take chocolate of any kind..ahem.
12. Red or pink? I’ll take Pink for $500 Alex.