Lid had a good set of random dozen this week and I felt I was over due for a meme.
1.When was the last time you craved a food–what was it, and did you cave? That would be right now. I’m craving El LuGar in Tyler Tx which is a tacoria(tacaria?), they have yummy “authentic” tacos and I really want one right now and am placing an SOS to my facebook hombres in Tyler to please send me some immediately.
2. M & M’s or Skittles? It really depends on my mood. I think preferrably M&M’s cause the Skittles get all gummy in my teeth. I do like them a lot though, when all the good candy(chocolate) is gone in the trick or treat bag, skittles are next on the list.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? I have not, but I am about to complete the New Testament. I’m on Revelations right now, which is a part of the bible that I’ve always been “stick my fingers in my ears and sing la la really loud” about. So far it’s really not as painful as I presumed it to be.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? Uhm lets just say at least 3 snoozes, depending on my tiredness. Mondays are the hardest and the worst.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? I have not, but it’s certainly on my 40 by 42 list.
6. Who is your favorite actress? Mmm.. I just dont really have a fave when it comes to actors/actresses, it’s like asking my favorite ice cream, dessert flavor it just depends on my mood.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Uhm.. I have to answer just one? People is my answer…plain and simple.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? Not really much of one…probably because techie stuff requires money and that we don’t have much of.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural “have to” for you? I would say it’s more of a “have to” I don’t ever buy the boys birthday cards, cause I know their just going to rip it open and that’s the end of it. I’m just not a big card sender, except for Christmas.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? I just got one last week during New Years. I’m still “adjusting” to it as it’s so different from norm and there’s extra layers on top that make it look too funky for me. I should do a pic.. but meh.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? I would say other people or clothing.
12. What’s the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Usually, I’m grumbling and having a conflicting fight in my head to get myself motivated to just up and go (to work). I’m really trying to work on keeping a positive attitude on the whole “work” thing. Some mornings are better than others.