I’m posting this today because.. well Tuesdays are usually a day I sneak by with out a post plus I’ve got that 2nd round of American Job Idol this afternoon. I will link it up tomorrow, so I don’t think it’s technically cheating.
1. It’s early morning, about 2:00AM, and you’re driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light? Wow what a great question, as I have sat at that same red light at 2AM. Never mind what I was doing out at 2AM… I have actually done both, when I say I, I mean the hubs or whoever was driving has indeed ran the light. Myself, I have a very very guilty conscience and can’t muster the cahonies to run it. Besides, we all know that cop is just sitting in the shadows waiting to pounce on his prey.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
Well, I had a job interview within the last 24 hours. I think it actually went fairly well…after all, I did get my “yellow ticket” to go to the next round of American Job Idol..I mean a second interview. All that to say that NO, I really don’t want to go through all that again just to change something, seeing as how I have to do it again today.
3. When you reply to someone’s comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
This is actually something I was going to inquire to my faithful few about… I reply via e-mail. I “assume” that whoever I’m replying to gets the message, but now I’m not so sure. I thought WordPress had that neat dealy that lets you respond via e-mail to the commenter and it also shows up in the comments. I just want to be sure whoever I’m responding to, does get the message. Please tell me you do.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is: Finding Nemo
Though I admit, I’m really tired of the same story of the mother always being the one to die. What is up with that Disney?
5. Do you recycle? Yes, and it really helps that the trash people pick it for you. I take all the papers/magazines to the school, as they supposedly get money for it.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance? I like both really.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams? Not really anymore. I used to dream about tornadoes a lot. When I was little I used to have this dream at least once or twice a year that I was lost in a hotel and was looking up and down the hallway where my parents were staying. Of course I didn’t know which number room they were in and opened one of the doors; this old man was standing there and his teeth were falling out one by one right there in front of me. Needless to say, it would freak me the heck out as it seemed so real. It was the exact dream every time. (Shudders)
8. What did you learn from your first real job? (Wow Lid, it’s like your tuning into my inner psyche with these job questions.) Seeing as how I have only had one “real world” job, everything I ever needed to know I learned from that job. Sniff..good times man…good times.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books? Both, but here lately I’ve done nada on the book pursuit.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you’d never wear again but did? I’ve never considered myself fashion trendy and probably not trendy enough to know what in the past is new again. I will say that capri pants will never go out of style in my little fashion world.
11. When do you start Christmas shopping? When the hubs gives me permission to go. Usually my MIL and I have a traditional shop til you drop day the week before Christmas, because that’s when she comes to town to visit. We are actually kind of thinking of doing it early this year since we are back in OK and limited time and distance is not a major factor.
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion? Sure have. I would say it was when I got accepted into radiology tech. school. At that time I was pretty low on the self confidence scale and zero faith that I would get in. The hubs (boyfriend) at the time had to read the letter a million times to reassure me I indeed did get in. I cried, I jumped up and down, I rolled on the floor a bit, I was ecstatic.