I found this new blog that has a random meme every week. We all know how I am about the random and a meme.
1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie.
It really depends on the movie, but I enjoy just snuggling down on my couch when watching a chick flick, unless it’s a movie I really really want to see then I want a date night with the hubs to see it – something we rarely get to do.
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be? I do think about it some. I really don’t have elaborate plans just a few songs and a cremation is good enough for me. I really don’t see going through all the hoopla of a car convoy just for me. I honestly don’t see a lot of people even coming since we have such a smallish family, unless when I die my kids have a bunch of kids between them and then their kids. It would be kind of cool to be some kind of queen mother since I’m the mother of all boys. Which I guess has nothing to do with funerals.
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Both really. I’m just as excited as the kids at Christmas and really try to make a great effort to give the perfect gift. I admit, when it’s my birthday (which is Saturday) I do love me some presents and the day just being all about me. 🙂
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear? I am a planner and do get a little twitch in my eye when things don’t go quite the way I want them. We usually go with the flow most of the time during vacation as the hubs is not a planner when it comes to vacations. I’ve learned to deal.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly?
oooh yeah… just one thing…. my own bathroom probably doesn’t get as cleaned as often as it should, my boys bathroom on the other hand, HAS to be cleaned at least every other day. Boys will be boys! I figure I have better aim and well never mind.
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you.
March of Dimes- being a mother of a preemie I think what they do is awesome.
Breast Cancer Research
There’s so many others but these are my top 3.
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly? How can you not have a PBJ without jelly? That’s just crazy talk. I really try not to eat them to often, as I get burned out on sandwiches in general. Even if I’m just making sandwiches for the kids which is on a daily basis, it’s like I get burnt out just looking at them. I did used to make peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches at night for a midnight snack. I haven’t done that in a really long time. It really is way better than it sounds.
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous? Lets see I’d probably be red faced, sweating profusely, eyes darting all over the place, hands fumbling around with something, a typical normal conversation with a stranger for me.
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of tooth brushing and jammies? I’m pretty basic. I do read before bed as well. I’m not a high maintenance person.
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog? Oh yeah. I’ve done some wacky out there things in a sad effort for humor. I admit I’ve felt like one of those silly monkeys dancing for a tip. Thankfully my peeps just roll with it and laugh to humor me. 🙂
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree?
I’ve never been told I look like a celebrity but for some strange reason when I go to a new place that causes me to interact with people; someone always tells me that I look like someone they know or ask me if I know so and so because I look just like someone who knows them. I used to get this all the time, so much so that it was annoying and just bizarre. I tried to explain this 2nd dimension phenomenon with the hubs and he didn’t understand it until the 2nd or 3rd time it happened in his presence. It hasn’t happened in a while.
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated? I’m really not sure. I’m at a total blank.