I’ve been long overdue for a meme and one that didn’t involve music, cause we all know how well that went over last time.
1. What is your occupation right now? Camp Counselor job description entails -organizing and supervising 3 or more children, preparing their meals, cleaning up, creating activities to prevent them from saying I’m bored.
2. What color are your socks right now? socks… those are those things that people wear on their feet correct? That sounds real fancy.
3. What are you listening to right now? The hubs is commanding the children to do suicides- I’m hearing “Drop” “Run Faster” “Get Up” -I tell ya we are hard core campers around here.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Half a PBJ sandwich (the kind that takes one piece of bread) and some dorritos. For some reason I almost feel guilty eating and have tried only eating the bare minimum.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Negative. I tried several times with several different people. Never successful.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My MIL was wanting to know if we were coming up for the 4th. Bless her heart, I guess she really enjoyed our company and one week of not seeing us is to long.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Heck yeah..she’s my supplier. 🙂
8. How old are you today? 31 not much more to say about that.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football for sure…you know when we actually have T.V.
10. What is your favorite drink? Well Jen completely took all my answers right down to the White Russian..the nerve. I’ve been drinking a lot of iced green tea with honey too.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Absolutely and I’m over due and probably will be for a long while.
12. Favorite food? Mexican, Italian, American, I’m not to picky. cheese, carbs, and calories are all I require.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Memoirs of a Geisha..the book was more enjoyable.
14. Favorite day of the year? I’m going to say My Birthday for $100 Alex, another will be the day my hubs gets hired somewhere. I will bless that day and celebrate it every year if I have to.
15. How do you vent anger? Writing Rant letters on the blog is theraputic, gripe at my hubs is second. Take it out on the kids..not really
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? barbies and what not. My bike was as well.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall is nice once it actually comes, which is usually late November.
18. Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries depending on how you want me to eat them, I prefer them both baked in something rather than just eaten raw.
19. Living arrangements? A house in the suburbs with 3 smallish people, 1 largish person, 2 patriotic pooches and a partridge in a pear tree.
20. When was the last time you cried? Uhm probably earlier today but it was a controlled cry and tears did not fall. Not sure if that counts. No I don’t feel like discussing why, lets just say hormones are involved.
21. What is on the floor of your closet? What’s not on the floor should be the question. Clothes, boxes of random stuff, shoes, who knows what else.
22. What did you do last night? Went swimming until after 9, threw the kids in bed, poked around the computer, the usual.
23. What are you most afraid of? Right now, the unknown.
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese please!
25. What is your favorite kind of dog? The mutt variety are always the best. We did have weimeraners (sp?) when the hubs and I first married, smart stubborn dogs they are.
26. Favorite day of the week? At this point I don’t really have a fave, since they all seem to run together. Library day is the highlight of the week. Woot!
27. How many states have you lived in? 2, number of cities in the two different states is 7 now, if I counted correctly.
28. Diamonds or pearls? Would you believe 2 kids birthstone is the diamond and the other kid has the pearl? So I don’t really have a fave as I like both.
29. What is your favorite flower? I’ve always liked tulips and daisies, though any flowers will do.
30. What is your favorite song? Poison by Bel Biv Devoe (inside joke..I kid) I probably would have to say Space Cowboy by Steve Miller Band. I never get tired of it or Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes.
31. What is your pet peeve? rude drivers/ rude people in general.