Karissa at HalfAsstic tagged me for the 7 Random Things About Me Meme. She must know that I’m reaching deep in the blog fodder well.
I decided to do something different by having my husband…Clayton (yes he has a name) list 7 things about me. Of course this just opened the door of opportunity for him to make fun of me. I guess I’m ok with that.
Here is his unedited list with my side of the story added on.
1. “She loves to get nailed”…ahem not that kind of nailed. *He is referring to the many many times that I’ve stepped on a nail and or that graceful moment when we were first married and he was taking down the trim on the walls, when I stepped on one of the boards with a nail sticking out. This led me to hobble and fall into our broken recliner, where I fell onto the metal part of the recliner with my back. Needless to say I couldn’t make up my mind which hurt worse, my back or my foot. I’m pretty sure I looked like a bad 3 stooges plot. I was crying and laughing at myself at the same time. The hubs was doing more laughing.*
2. “She now knows what 55MPH means” *Oh he’s a gem my hubs. I may have briefly mentioned this light bulb moment of mine before. You know how you know what something means but it really doesn’t sink in and you don’t really think to hard about it, then you suddenly have a light bulb moment? Yeah that happened to me in reference to what Miles Per Hour actually means. This was years ago when I was so young and naive.*
3. “Cabinets, Drawers & Lights oh my!” *He says this as he’s pushing in my dresser drawers in the bedroom. My name is Jean and I have ADD or what I like to call my little poltergeist. I’m bad about putting something in an obvious spot and then moving it to what I think is a “better” obvious spot. Then when I’m looking for the item I look in the former obvious spot. The search is then on since I then can’t find it. I also tend to leave cabinets open, lights on and drawers open for no real reason. Any person who came to my house would think we had some kind of poltergeist. Right now there’s a cabinet open in my kitchen. Waves at the hubs :)*
4. “She’s the most beautiful woman in Texas, in the U.S. , in the world.” *He wants something, I know it.*
5. “She’s the most unselfish person I know.” * He obviously doesn’t know that many people. :)*
6. “When drunk, you laugh a lot.” *Uhm thanks I think?*
7. “A high score in bowling saved her a**” *We made a high stakes bet on the Wii bowling that I couldn’t beat his high score. I am proud to say that since this bet I am still the remaining high score bowler on the bowling where all the pins go to 91- you’d know I meant if you played the skills bowling on Wii.*
Thank you dear for your insightful random insight on me. I figured if anyone could list off some random things about me, it would be you.
I’m supposed to tag. Tag your all it and you know who you are. I challenge you to have your husbands list off the random for you. It would be oh so fun!