I’m headed to the great state of OK this afternoon. I figure I would leave you with my 25 things about me list from Face Book. Thanks Jen for making me do a full 25 list or should I thank the Washington Post?
1. I figured I should do this since everyone else has, even though I’ve done it before. I’ll try to think of something new. Yes I totally used number 1 to say that.
2. I’ve lived in Texas for almost 10 years and still don’t claim myself to be Texan. I’m an Okie through and through.
3. I hate peas.
4. I hate being tickled. I will go momma ninja on you if you try.
5. When I was pregnant with the 3rd boy and the ultra sound tech first told us it was a boy. I didn’t believe her and actually questioned someone of 15 years experience. Even when it was clearly obvious. The odds of having a boy are still 50/50 no matter how many boys you already have.
6. I have been playing fantasy football for 7 or 8 years. Yes I’m addicted.
7. When I die I want to be cremated and my ashes thrown in the Red River..I figure since OK and Texas are my home, I’d just split it down the middle.
8. Last year was my 10 year wedding anniversary. The hubs and I flew to Vegas and were supposed to renew our vows with Elvis but the hubs chickened out. I won’t let him forget that. If you asked him he’d have a completely different story. Don’t they always?
9. I still haven’t figured out what I want to be when I grow up.
10. I have busted a glass pickle jar with a hammer simply because I couldn’t get the jar open. In fact I just did this last week.
11. I am a Dr. Pepper fan. I should be an honorary stock holder.
12. I’ve never had a car payment. We’ve always bought our cars in cash, used of course.
13. I have never been pulled over and gotten a ticket or a warning. I did get pulled over for the first time a couple of weeks ago only to find out the officer did so mistakenly. He thought my tag was out when it wasn’t.
14. I have been medi flighted due to pre natal issues. My middle son has been medi flighted 3 times when he was a baby. Being born 3 months premature causes that.
15. I’m scared to death of the dentist. To many bad experiences when I was little.
16. My father has met the original Pistol Pete. I know this has nothing to do with me but that’s way more interesting than what I’ve got left.
17. I am a momma blogger fear my wrath…not really.
18. I’m obviously not a very exciting interesting person.
19. The 1999 OK tornadoes changed our lives surprisingly for “good”. It helped the hubs get a job working with insurance companies that then got him a job in Texas which he worked at for 9 years and eventually I also began working for the same company too.
20. My dog is like my 4th kid. I used to never be a big dog person until this dog claimed me as his. I hate to even admit that I would probably dress him in doggy clothes if I could. I settle for a bandanna for every season instead.
21. In a former lifetime my mother was a nun.
22. I get really freaked out around birds, especially those in flocks. It’s not because I’m afraid they will peck my eyeballs out but more that they will crap on me. 9 times out of 10 they have.
23. I’ve driven from one side of Texas to the other and then back, and lived to tell about it. It’s not a drive for the faint of heart.
24. I believe myself to be a connoisseur of the fast food fried cheesecake.
25. My mother in law bought my sons Guitar Hero 3 last year for Christmas and I’m the only one that rocks on it. Yes I plan to go on tour soon. I’m still just waiting for that record deal.
Way more than you ever cared to know about me. I won’t tag because surely you’ve been tagged already ten fold. Besides I was never good at tag.