My boys made up a game of guessing who says what quote from random cartoons and movies. This is just the top 13. Their quotes come up in normal conversation every day.
1.Better out than in I always say. Shrek – Anytime someone burps in this house, this is what is followed. This is the number 1 quote in our house.
2. Scooby Doo Where Are You? Shaggy- I’ve mentioned before that Wonderboy wants to either be Shaggy or a Jedi when he grows up. He practices daily on Shaggy’s run..cause Shaggy has a special way about his run and he has to yell this constantly.
3. radda radda radda radda. Snitzel from Chowder. -I’ve seen this show a couple of times and it is mildly disturbing but Snitzel cracks me up.
4. Bah Yie Yie yie- Sponge Bob -Gotta have some Sponge Bob quotes going. They actually practice his laugh.
5. Sweet Beans And A Basket!- Mongal Chowder This is something you exclaim when something exciting or crazy happens. The boys timing on their quotes is hysterical if anything else.
6. Your like a strange armadillo. – Sandy from Sponge Bob -If I could be any cartoon character I would want to be Sandy. She’s a Texas gal and she kicks butt and takes names.
7. How long is this going to take? Julian from Madagascar -This is Bossy Boys favorite quote. It’s really really embarrassing when he says this very loud during a Catholic funeral.
8. Holy Pit Fall! Robin from Scooby Doo -This is another fave of BB. He just thinks it’s hilarious seeing Robin falling down this pit and has to play it over and over.
9. Zoinks!- Shaggy -Wonder Boy’s favorite quote..can’t imagine why.
10. We Get There When We Get There- Mr Incredible -Yeah, I use this one a lot.
11. Sounds like a lotta hoopla to me! Spongebob -Another favorite quote from BB. Cracks me up everytime he says it.
12. You Don’t Know The Power of The Dark Side- Darth Vader -Can’t close this out without something from Star Wars. It just wouldn’t be natural.
13. Snakes, why does it have to be snakes? -Indiana Jones -Insert any other fear causing noun such as: Baths, why does it have to be baths? or Dog poop, why does it have to be dog poop? and the ever popular, Homework, why does it have to be homework? This is all three of the boys favorite quote.