1. My uncle once: I have a ton of uncles which one? One had a brain tumor, some have fought in wars -Korea -Vietnam, others were farmers, one had schizophrenia.
2. Never in my life have I: Well I made a list a few months ago. You might remember.
3. When I was five my parents took me: I should say attempted to take me to the circus and my dad forgot the tickets and didn’t realize it until we got all the way there. I remember the ordeal about forgetting the tickets and the circus, but not actually arriving there. My mom who stayed home with my new born sister even called the police to see if they could find our vehicle to track us down in getting the tickets. They didn’t find us. To this day I’m the most paranoid OCD person when it comes to having tickets and checking that I have them a zillion times. This goes with boarding passes when flying, and my debit/credit card as well.
4. High school was: ok, it had its great times and bad times. I probably wouldn’t want to go back, unless I could just start all over from kindergarten again. Funny thing about high school, I constantly have dreams about people I went to school with or I dream that I’m in school still. I will wake up from the dreams where I’ve been to school and am convinced that I am still in school and have to get up and get ready. It takes a good 5 minutes to come back to reality. Kind of freaky.
5. I will never forget to: tell my hubs and kids I love them every day.
6. Once I met: Governor Perry of Texas. He was the grand marshall of the parade in East Texas and Gameboy was in Cub Scouts at the time and he was going around and shaking hands with the boy scouts and also shook mine. Somehow his handshake did not give him a good impression. I’ve also met Adam West (the original Batman) sorta. I was dragged to one of those Sci Fi conventions and stood in line to pay him twenty bucks to sign his autograph. I wasn’t impressed with him either.
7. There’s this boy I know: Who works really hard every day to prove himself as he is the new kid on the office block. He’s having his ups and downs, but I’m convinced he can prove them on the ups.
8. Once, at a bar, I: had a drink or two and tried playing pool and didnt quite have a hold of my stick right and it slid right up and out my hand and went flying. The cover band in the bar even laughed while they were playing and made a comment about it. Can we say embarrassing moment?
9. By noon, I’m: done with the pre-school thing, finished my morning round of blog reading, and ready for lunch.
10. Last night I: Played monopoly online with hubs and like always he kicked my butt.
11. If only I had: some kind of idea what the next few months will hold.
12. Next time I go to church: I will thank the Lord for all my blessings and shoot up a prayer or five.
13. What worries me most is that I: Worry to much on things I can’t control and worry not enough on the things I can.
14. When I turn my head left I see: My Bossyboy playing with his army men.
15. When I turn my head right I see: A wall and the lamp.
16. You know I’m lying when I: Get a bit red faced and divert my eyes. Hubs can always tell.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: Eighties music and eighties movies.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: mmm..I’m trying to think of a female in Shakepeare who didn’t die of a tragedy or get mixed up in some kind of romantic mess of marrying someone they shouldn’t. I’m drawing a blank at the moment. Does it have to be a woman? I mean men played women at that time, it’s only fair we can play a man..or does that sound weird? Rosencrantz and Guildenstern were pretty witty blokes so I might want to be one of them, just to have witty banter and be assured I won’t die tragically.
19. By this time next year I will: be 32 and Lord knows what I’ll be doing. Hopefully engrossed in volunteering at the kids school or attending school myself. We’ll see.
20. A better name for me would be: Mother of the Year -with my tiarra and roses. We can’t all be beauty queens so why not the next best thing. 😉
21. I have a hard time understanding: Why practically every major highway this side of Texas is a tollway. Can’t get anywhere through Big D without paying for it. I35 is pretty much the only free road for now.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: get that bachelors gosh dang it.
23. You know I like you if I: am not overly quiet/shy around you and feel comfy telling you just about anything. This goes with my blog peeps too.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Would have to be the hubs cause I’m sure without his support it would never be possible…of course depending on what the award is.
25. Take my advice, never: Feed Gizmo after midnight.
I totally stole this from Quirky at Quirky Is A Compliment.