5. Are You My Mudder? We’ve been reading Are You My Mother and he says Mudder. It just melts my heart.
6. How do you spell Butt Monkeys? …ahem… I have to clarify this. Gameboy is really into the fantasy football. One of the guys team name is the Butt Monkeys. Bossyboy loves to be involved with anything that big brother is into. This includes fantasy football and the team names.
7. We were sitting at the bank waiting our turn when there was absolutely no one else in the bank..but that’s not the point. Bossyboy was acting silly. I told him he was acting silly and he said, “no, I’m John Wayne.” Well alrighty then pardner.
8. According to Wonderboy, today, his Build A Bear Tom Tom is having a birthday. BossyBoy asked; “How can Tom Tom have a birthday, if he doesn’t have any hands?”
If you think about it, it is kind of a logical question.
9. We were sharing M&M’s and he gave a me a green one and told me it’s “lime flavored chocolate”. Yum!
10. When I tell him what the plans are for the day, he always has to ask; “then what?” or he’ll say; “if we do such and such, what?” or another “if you jump off of a cliff, then what?”
11. I mentioned the Google search of C’s and how he called it “junk mail”.
12. This morning as he was putting his shoes on to go outside to play with the dog he said; “Everybody will like my shoes, except for Nobody.” He’s every bit of random in his thinking as I am.
13. The grand finale of Bossy’isms. I’ve been working on this for weeks..can you tell I have nothing better to do?
This is Bossyboys thespian debut. Him and his brothers are masters at quoting dialogue from movies. Scooby has been going non stop in this house and here is a snippet of some Scooby dialogue. I’m sorry it’s not part of the movie where Scooby says “Scooby doo!”
(The new fad these days is to wear peanut butter on your cheek, all the best actors are doing it these days.)