I’m over due for a random post so here it goes.
1. I entertained co-workers today by smashing into the thermostat control box as I was acting all a fool. Funniest thing they had seen all week. They obviously didn’t see my nose busted with the football.
2 Bossyboy calls canteloupe “envelopes” I’m easily entertained.
3. Wonderboy was very inquisitive about the music in the Chinese restaurant tonight. You know that muzac chinese stuff they play to make it feel really authentic? He was asking me if the music meant they were praying to loved ones who had died in war-what the?
4. OMG! I just saw a commercial for a Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie Blizzard at Dairy Queen! Yes I almost put that whole sentence in all caps.
5. For some reason I’ve been feeling a little down on myself lately. I hate being the newbie at work..I’m so used to knowing my stuff like the back of my hand and learning new things and learning from my mistakes has been really hard. I know I’m just hard on myself and I know that it’s totally normal, as I’m still learning..still it bothers me.
6. What’s the one most important necessity a person would hate to leave behind on a trip? If you guessed your toothbrush and pillow you’d be correct. How in the world did I forget those things? Both me and hubs are sorta with out both. Luckily I did have spare toothbrushes..but pillows not so much. The boys have taken the spares and that leaves the throw pillows on the couch and the big body pillow that’s not really comfortable for the head. I feel like I’m drowning in it.
7. Funny thing is Gameboy left ALL of his Pokemon cards. Mom sent those out immediately, can you tell who’s more important? He hadn’t even noticed yet that he forgot them. I told hubs we should have not told him and waited to see how long it would have taken for him to notice.
8. Bossyboy is becoming a protege of GB-he’s learning his Pokemon and who they are and what they each do. It’s actually pretty scary to hear him rattle this stuff off. It’s all Greek to me.
9. I’m anxious to get together with some good friends later this week. I need a good girls night out.
10. I feel official in that I’m really going to NKOTB..since I paid my bookie. 🙂 The funny thing is hubs went into a gas station to get gas and found NKOTB trading cards. They had to have been the ones from 20 years ago. I’m almost positive that they probably sat around that whole time too. I told him he should have bought the whole box as we could have sold them on Ebay for a killing.
11. I apologize if I’ve seen out of the loop on commenting lately. I’m still reading you guys..I’m just lazy. Just thought you’d want to know, cause I knew you’d be concerned.
12. I find it funny that I get more comments on my random posts. I want to think it’s cause that’s what this blog is all about… Yeah that’s it.
13. Last but certainly not least, could you send some good vibrations this way? It’s regarding that whole vague exciting possibly life/ blog changing thing I talked about once upon a time. Nope still not pregnant…I don’t think..shouldn’t be anyway.